Wednesday, February 18, 2015

.a come back.

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim..

How quick time passes, and now I realized I am already an adult. No more a small toddler that will cry to ask something from parents, no more a small child that will ask a lot of rewards like candy and ice cream, and no more a teenager that will ask for a money to buy school's tools. No more..yes, no more. Now I know where I have been, what I should do. Future. Major aims of me right now.

When I was sitting alone my brain will spin like a tornado and always bring my mind backward. Yes it always happened. Sometimes, I think that I had wasting so many years of my life with something I can called it as silly matter. I keep going with something that me myself doesn't know where it will be end, and how the situation it will end either good or bad or worse. When I realized those silliness, I feel like to laughing myself. And so many questions come out from my mind why I did that? No answer for that.

and honestly, I miss the old me. So much. Where is her? InshaAllah, may Allah ease me to find her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Cerita Pertunangan Jann.

Assalammualaikum..memang dah lama sangat aku tak update blog. Sejujurnya memang tak sempat nak jenguk langsung. Last update pun hujung tahu...